Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Suggestions, Ideas Scale dial for background items

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    den2k
    Participant

I know this subject already happened on the forum but I can’t find it, sorry.
      Right now it is fairly difficult to put items on a background without them being in the foreground, towering over the character. The same happens with compainons. Will be possible in a future release to have a scaling dial for BG objects?

(I have the sensation that you’ll start to hate me if you don’t already :P)

Kelemelan
      Participant

We talked about that in the trend “Pack Details”.

Greg’s post #1403 is here: http://epicgenerator.net/index.php/forum/general-chit-chat/162-pack-details?start=6#1403

I’d assume the team is aware of the issue by now. 🙂

den2k
        Participant

Thank you very much, I would never have found it there 😛 my bad. I hope that being in a separate topic will help other people seeing it and not asking the same 😀

Kelemelan
          Participant

The forum is with a search function, just look up, you’ll see: “Index” “Recent Topics” “No Replies” … and “Search

Once you know the Search button is here, it makes your life much easier. 😉 😛

Trust me, been there. hehe. 😉

DrayGon
            Participant

Yeah, I started that thread over one thing and it swapped topics a few times in the process. XD

Kelemelan
              Participant

Yeah, it’s kinda laid back SOP, no big deal, just a bit of getting used to. 🙂 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.