Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report No Masking on Mermaid Tails/Extreme Category

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Meina
    Participant

Hopefully this is something you can look into. I noticed when I went to go and make a mermaid character this evening that the masking on the legs seems to be not happening anymore. I’ve attached an image for reference.

Meina
      Participant

Sorry, I guess the image was too big before. I had to shrink it a bit. I hope you can still see the issue I’m talking about with the tinier size.

Kelemelan
        Participant

Odd, I’m not facing such an issue.

Kelemelan
          Participant

And indeed, we have to resize standard sized ePic exports or the website won’t accept them.

That one should work.

LBandy
            Keymaster

Thanks for letting me know, I’ll take a look at why this might be happening. It seems to be an inconsistent issue, since it works most of the time, but sometimes fails. You can activate the masking again by selecting another item from the Supernatural category. While this is not a fix, it’s a workaround you can use on your characters if needed in the meantime this gets properly patched.

I’ll also check why larger size images aren’t allowed when uploading.

Meina
              Participant

I did go in and try it again today. The masking seems to be back but it is strange since that was the first time the issue happened with the program for me.

Kelemelan
                Participant

test

Kelemelan
                  Participant

Okay, sorry about that but I just typed a complete bug report that just vanished on me so I’m gonna make a long story short:

The Throne Lady pack has got issues. Have a look :

I tried to create a specific subject for that but forum told me I couldn’t and ate my post so well…

Let’s see if this one works… ^_^

LBandy
                    Keymaster

Sorry for that, your topic is now visible.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.