Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report Solved Bugs No Longer Able to Load all Packs

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Meina
    Participant

I’m not sure if this is a bug or just a recent change but there’s no longer an option to load multiple packs. I’m seriously bummed if this a feature and not a glitch. One of the things I loved was being able to mix clothing and hair from all the packs. I’ll still use the program if that’s the case but it definitely cuts down on the versatility of the program.

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hi Meina,

Sorry to hear about your issue. This is still a supported feature. Which pack are you experiencing the problem? I’ll take a look at it.

Thank you!

LBandy
        Keymaster

I just checked, I think you’re missing the Load All buttons, which are definitely not showing up right now. You can still mix all your packs in the Settings screen after entering the Editor. I’ll fix the Load All buttons in the menu too. Thanks for reporting the issue!

Meina
          Participant

Thanks so much for checking! I’m so used to using the buttons on that screen I forgot I could do it in settings. Thanks for the quick help on the issue.

Meina
            Participant

Going into settings worked. I think I got so used to the doing it the other way that I forgot that was an option. Thanks for looking into it!

Meina
              Participant

Going into settings worked. I think I got so used to doing it on the other screen I forgot that was an option. Thanks for looking into the issue so promptly!

LBandy
                Keymaster

No worries, I’m about to push a small update anyway, just added this to it. 🙂

LBandy
                  Keymaster

This is now fixed. Please let me know if you face any other issues in the future. Thank you!

Meina
                    Participant

You are beyond awesome! I checked things out and the buttons are back where I remember them. It’s really refreshing to see a developer that’s so prompt and easy to work with. It’s one of the reasons I love the program. Keep up the great work.

LBandy
                      Keymaster

Thanks a lot Meina! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.