Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    I_Create_4_Fun
    Participant

Here’s a character I made purposely for the Overhead Games Forum. She doesn’t have a name/background, so it can be anything you want. Please don’t use my characters without permission.Just something I did.

Kelemelan
      Participant

Now that sounded especially unsavory. 🙁

I would never think about using anyone’s characters with or without their “owner’s” permission btw. That one felt especially yuky. Sure you don’t want to reformulate ?…

The pic looks nice btw ^_^

Side note:

I just did a quick check but I don’t really understand your request about using your characters. She seems to be coming out of ePics so we should be able to recreate her and then use “our” pic. Did I miss something ?

I_Create_4_Fun
        Participant

Thanks for the info, will certainly change.

I_Create_4_Fun
          Participant

Didn’t mean it to sound like that, I sometimes write something without fully thinking it through, and it comes back, and drops a safe on me. Will one of the mods please remove the offending sentence? I will try harder from now on to vet my posts before I hit Submit.

EDIT: It seems like the reply button isn’t working on my end, wonder what that could be?

Kelemelan
            Participant

Oh, I’m not saying you have to change anything, she looks nice, just that if the character is completely coming from ePic, well, someone else with ePic could draw her again, is all. 🙂

I_Create_4_Fun
              Participant

Thanks. I’ll be posting more in the future, so watch out for it (A lot of the time, I won’t make another post for a VERY long time, so if you don’t see any more posts from me in the next year, please ask me politely if I have forgotten about this site, and could I please, at least, make a post saying I’m OK).

Kelemelan
                Participant

My guess is you want to talk to LBandy about that 😉

LBandy
                  Keymaster

Well, it’s on the internal, so it doesn’t hurt saying you don’t allow usage of your character without your permission. I don’t think anyone around here would use it actually, given the fact that anyone who has access to the same packages can recreate it, but if it pops up in a random google search a stranger might want to take it, etc… So if your intention is to not let anyone else using it and you state it clearly, if later it appeared somewhere else you could back your legal claim against it. 🙂

From our part, we like going through images uploaded to our forums or sent to us directly from time to time and use selected images on our social platforms, etc. In this case if we selected your image we’d reach out to you to ask for your permission. Without the note we’d just use your image and credit you for creating it, of course. 🙂

This is my take on that sentence, and I’m okay with it.

Kelemelan
                    Participant

There you go ^_^

I_Create_4_Fun
                      Participant

OK, this one is special. You have my permission to do whatever you want with it, basically Public Domain. I was just playing around with the new throne addon and came up with this. Would work really well on a Metal album/cd/etc… cover.Heavy Metal Guy, No Background

Kelemelan
                        Participant

Certainly would. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.