Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report Missing Elven Makeup

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Myself
    Participant

I just noticed that the make up options for the female elf pack has dissapeared with the last patch.

Kelemelan
      Participant

Can’t wear make up, she lost her underwear in the process. that would be.. somewhat unbecoming, hey ^^

More seriously and I suppose this is because of coding constraints but make up is easy to add in postwork. 🙂

Myself
        Participant

I`m sure it is if you`re a photoshop expert.

I bought this program and pack to minimize the work I have to do, and when I`m creating dozens of characters for game design I can use all the work reduction I can get.

Finally, I don`t mean to be a jerk, but I would like to get what I purchased, and that is advertised as being in the elven female pack.

LBandy
          Keymaster

We’re looking at it now and will update the packs so they will contain the missing category soon. Thank you for letting us know!

Myself
            Participant

Thanks. 🙂

greg
              Participant

It was a mistake on my part. Used the new category system of Season2 for Season1 packs, but forgot a category that hasn’t been in any of the Season2 packs, yet.

Female dwarf, elf, human and modern packs will get back their makeups with the fix.

kalnaren
                Participant

Ah.. so it did disappear.. I thought it was just me lol.

Kelemelan
                  Participant

Oh, no, it did vanish. Because of that, Rheena of Vanadium goes around without make-up nowadays 😉 😛 it’s just that, unlike her, I don’t care much for this kind of things…. B)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.