Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) Lily Crown’s Characters

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Lily Crown
    Participant

Hi Greg. Is that female in season 2 the same built and posture as the fantasy female in season 1? Looks like it (In season 1 modern, fantasy and elf are a bit different postures)

Kelemelan
      Participant

Nope she isn’t.

Here are two randoms. 1st one is from Season 2 (well, that would be all fantasy sets activated, sorry tried to be fast 😛 ), second one is from Season 1

Both fantasy female. Second one is Fantasy human female (1st Season)

Kelemelan
        Participant

Odd the files got reversed, anyway…

1st one is Season 1 and second one is Season 2 but you got the idea. 😉 ^_^

Lily Crown
          Participant

But the gown makes them very similar in posture

greg
            Participant

[quote=”Lily Crown” post=3461]Hi Greg. Is that female in season 2 the same built and posture as the fantasy female in season 1? Looks like it (In season 1 modern, fantasy and elf are a bit different postures)[/quote]

All Season 1 packs (male and female) stand in different postures. That’s why you cannot mix their clothes.

Season 2 uses a different 3D model, higher resolution. And the pose was not used in Season 1.

So if you want different looks, you can use the Season 1 standalone packs and for example Season 2 Female Sorcerer (biggest fantasy themed pack in S2)

PS: I can tell the Season1 packs apart just by the way their legs stand. 🙂

Kelemelan
              Participant

Posture, yeah, but 1st ed export’s left arm is behind her hip, their heads are different and tilted in different ways, feet/leg placement is different, plus of course, 2nd ed export is wider.

You can check some 1st & 2nd season fantasy characters over there : http://www.epicgenerator.net/index.php/gallery/season-1/season-1-fantasy
                http://www.epicgenerator.net/index.php/gallery/season-2/season-2-fantasy

Lily Crown
                Participant

But mine in the start of the post is season 1, looks like your season 2. ?

Lily Crown
                  Participant

sorry didnt see your replies

Kelemelan
                    Participant

If you’re referring to that post http://www.epicgenerator.net/index.php/forum/chars/326-first-characters?limitstart=0#3441 I’m pretty sure this is Season 2.

Greg should be able to confirm that. 🙂

Lily Crown
                      Participant

I see it now, the reason I didn’t is that I assumed the charterers I made was season 1 fantasy female, but I see now that they resemble more season 2 female (The demo-girl) .

greg
                        Participant

Your first post is the Season2 Demo pack, that comes freely with the program.

There is also a Demo pack for Season1.

Major difference is: Season1 Demo is a different pose than any other Season1 pack, but, because Season2 uses the same, if you buy any other Season2 Female pack, you can turn on the Demo pack under settings, and use the free items with your paid pack too. 🙂

Lily Crown
                          Participant

Greg, if you buy season 2 Pro bundle is it as the text say that you get all season 2 packs or is it only the 11 packs showing there?

greg
                            Participant

The Season2 Tier 1 bundle, and the Season 2 bundle contain the packs pictured on the product page.

The difference between the two packs is that with the Pro program you can turn off the ePic logo and underwear for females, and if you set the background to transparent the companions are full size and not cropped by the viewport.

Update: corrected the description of the Pro bundle, thanks for noticing it.

LBandy
                              Keymaster

Hi Lily,

The Season #2 Pro Bundle currently only contains the packs that were available at the launch of Season #2, making it the same as Tier 1, but with the Pro version added. Once we create the Tier 2 bundle we will also make the Pro Bundle to include all other packs that have been released since the launch of Season #2, but this will probably only happen after the next 2 or 3 batch of packs have made available.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.