Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) Lily Crown’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Lily Crown
    Participant

Hi I made this two characters from the free options. For you that have the bundles are there different body types? I think there is two different human male but only one body type of women? And then the male and female elfs that seem a bit skinnier.
      Linda

no4.png
      no5.png

Kelemelan
      Participant

There are are male, female and muscular where second season body types are concerned but there are many more body types (such as dwarf, ork, 1st season fantasy male, 1st season modern female, etc…) if you include the 1st season body types.

Plus, ofc you can edit your character in postwork. 🙂

Lily Crown
        Participant

Can the modern female use the clothes etc. from fantasy packages?

Kelemelan
          Participant

2nd Season Female can use everything 2nd Season Female you owe (and you activate, even modern or fantasy or super or what have you, provided it’s 2nd Season Female).

Same goes for 2nd Season Male, same goes for 2nd season Muscular.

However each and every 1st Season Package is self enclosed and works on its own.

Kelemelan
            Participant

Now, of course, you can combine them in postwork. 🙂

Lily Crown
              Participant

When I study the girls I see they are three: Human fantasy, elf and modern girl.

Kelemelan
                Participant

Well, where female models are concerned, there are:

– 2nd Season Female (and all 2nd Season available Female Add-Ons, that’s 10 models total)
                  – 1st Season Demo
                  – 1st Season Female Fantasy Human
                  – 1st Season Female Fantasy Dwarf
                  – 1st Season Female Fantasy Elf
                  – 1st Season Donator Pack (includes some female models)
                  – 1st Season Anthro Female Cat
                  – 1st Season Female Human Modern

Don’t think I forgot anything. 🙂

Lily Crown
                  Participant

But the 2nd season doesn’t have the characters, you use the ones from season 1?

Lily Crown
                    Participant

OK I only thought of the beautiful ones 🙂 The demo and the fantasy human have the same body and posture, just different faces. But in what 2nd season pack is the female?

Kelemelan
                      Participant

Nope, 1st season packs work on their own, they are self-contained, while you can use everything from any 2nd season female pack on another 2nd season female pack.

The main reason appears to be that the basic character is the same, while, well, a Fantasy Dwarf doesn’t really look like your common Fantasy Elf, so… well they wouldn’t fit in the same set of Season 1 armour 😉 🙂

Kelemelan
                        Participant

My best guess if you wanna check where the pack you’re looking for is would be to use the drop down menu “STORE” up there ^.

You’d know instantly what’s Season 1 and what’s Season 2. 🙂

Lily Crown
                          Participant

so i could buy season 2 without having season 1?

Kelemelan
                            Participant

I’m pretty sure you already have Season 1 (in a way).

Try pushing the Season 1 button, then Pick Demo Character (the first one at the top of the list). As far as I can tell, it should work just fine. 🙂

Now, I’m just guessing, I confess I’ve never really been in your shoes. I discovered ePic as the soft evolved. 😉 🙂

And as far I know, yes, since you already own the basic demo packs of Season 1 & 2, there are no prerequisites for buying directly into Season 2. 🙂

Side note: Is it just me guys or the site just went down on everyone ? :

greg
                              Participant

Kelemelan gave a lot of good answers, but I would like to sum it up. 🙂

In Season 1 each pack had it’s own base model, with it’s own items. You could only use the additional backgrounds, background items, card templates etc. for each pack.

In Season 2 we only have 3 bases – sofar, it may be more in the future – : Female, Male, Muscular.

But the reason for this is, if you buy Female Elf and Female Modern packs for example, you can mix and match the items. Your pointy eared skin can wear a business suit, with a magic sword in her hand.

To be able to do this, all the skins have to match pixel for pixel. We have a bit of leeway at the head, but all else measures the same.

Sade has cool tricks with skin tones and shading to make them more slim or muscular (I like her work on the drow females the best), so you will find some skins that look different.

Kelemelan
                                Participant

So, yeah, all Season 2 body types within the same set (Male, Female or Muscular) are basically using the same silhouette, and then it’s about what’s drawn inside that silhouette.

Now, that’s why I’m still using Season 1 templates in order to break that verisimilitude in body types and posture if you will. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.