Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) Legends of Idunia – Computer Game

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    caenissnow
    Participant

[quote=”Fasoldgames” post=3207]Hi Guys,

The demo of my game is finally ready! If anyone would like to try it, here’s the Mediafire download link.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hdza9t7xsml9xv2/Legends_of_Idunia_-_Demo.zip

It is an alpha demo, and still quite rough.

And here’s another screenshot of the game!

[/quote]

Downloading now. 🙂

Fasoldgames
      Participant

Thanks! Hope you like it!

And please feel free to criticize as harshly as possible 🙂

I find that it is the best way to learn!

caenissnow
        Participant

Okay, first impressions….

Firstly, wonderful voice. Wow!

Secondly, the music at the start was a bit loud for me. I had to turn it down and then back up again when the narration began. I didn’t see a ‘settings’ menu yet. Is there one? Or, did I miss it? I do really like the music though. 🙂 ****UPDATE**** Made my Nira character and now I see ‘options’. Yay! I’m not sure what ME stands for though. Fiddling with the volume settings now.

Some of the story doesn’t know I’m female.

Is there a way to make it full screen?

Is there a way to have the text advance with the voice?

I died three times already. 😀 Just testing stuff. 😀 Gotta finish my lunch and then I’ll have a look again. 🙂

Fasoldgames
          Participant

[quote=”caenissnow” post=3219]Okay, first impressions….

Firstly, wonderful voice. Wow!

Secondly, the music at the start was a bit loud for me. I had to turn it down and then back up again when the narration began. I didn’t see a ‘settings’ menu yet. Is there one? Or, did I miss it? I do really like the music though. 🙂 ****UPDATE**** Made my Nira character and now I see ‘options’. Yay! I’m not sure what ME stands for though. Fiddling with the volume settings now.

Some of the story doesn’t know I’m female.

Is there a way to make it full screen?

Is there a way to have the text advance with the voice?

I died three times already. 😀 Just testing stuff. 😀 Gotta finish my lunch and then I’ll have a look again. :)[/quote]

Thanks for playing! And thanks for the compliment 🙂

The audio is definitely something I have to look into, the volume is sometimes a bit off.

I think the game can be made to play full screen, but I’m afraid it will get all a bit distorted then 🙁
            The original window, with which the program started, was even smaller, don’t really know why. Or perhaps that is custom with Japanese RPG’s? I know the program was originally build for those.

And yeah, I wrote the story kind of from my own viewpoint 🙂 Female viewpoints will be added!

The text can also be set to scroll, but it goes at lightning speed, still figuring out how to slow it down….

Thanks for the points! I’ll go work on them right away.

Fasoldgames
            Participant

Update:

Added enemy health bars, as you suggested, Sade 🙂

Next is audio, and I was thinking about allowing players to choose a weapon, after choosing their class.

Oh, and if I forgot, in the demo, you start with a Health potion, and after combat can rest to regain health, if you find yourself dying too much 🙂

any chance for trying escape from enemy? :)))

Fasoldgames
              Participant

[quote=”sade” post=3222]any chance for trying escape from enemy? :)))[/quote]

I know it can be easily implemented. I did not know if it was needed, but if you think it will work well, I’d gladly use it 🙂

new version? 🙂

Fasoldgames
                Participant

Coming up! It has overland map music, new battle music, new stories, new icons, as a Necromancer, you can now summon the undead!

And much, much more 🙂

Still working on the escape from enemies, something is still not right with it 🙁

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.