- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
I recently downloaded the program and it crashes as I try to install it.
The reported bug is:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: ePic_Character_Generator.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 52ba669c
Fault Module Name: gbieh.dll_unloaded
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 52e14d1c
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 7482c516
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1046
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789”
What may I do to avoid it?
I’m sorry to hear you are having issues. Can you tell us more in order to determine how can we fix that? We haven’t faced a similar bug before.
– What OS are you using?
– What drive the installer is on?
– What drive/folder are you trying to install?
– Have you tried re-downloading the installer? I might get corrupted during the download process.
– Have you tried installing it from and to different directories?
– Have you tried running it with admin rights?
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.