Forums ePic Character Generator Chit Chat Official Addons ETA on Male/Muscular Packs ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

Plenty of female packs (no female super still, btw, that one is sorely missed :'( ) coming but it already looks like the female base got way more packs than male and err… muscular (poor muscular, he’s got great potential, methinks, really 🙂 :P).

Any way to even the odds on that point ?

LBandy
      Keymaster

Don’t worry, there will be some male packs later on. Season #2 started off with a heavy male dominance, and it just turned around with the last release. No final dates on them though.

Kelemelan
        Participant

and about muscular ?

LBandy
          Keymaster

I counted and meant male and muscular together. 🙂

Kelemelan
            Participant

Yup, I get that but iirc Sade mentioned maybe a few male packs but none for muscular. Hence my question. 🙂

LBandy
              Keymaster

I’m not sure about the specific, I’m only aware of the next two packs and the plans in general, but I can’t confirm whether there will be muscular and male packs or only one or the other. Greg or Sade should be able to tell, but they are on holidays as far as I’m concerned. 🙂

Kelemelan
                Participant

lol, okay, so for now menu is female and holiday pack. Point taken. No sweat. ^_^

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.