Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report Can’t Download Season #2 Packages

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    The Red Mage
    Participant

So I just purchased the “Season #2: Tier 1 Bundle” but I’m unable to download any of the new Season #2 packages. I received the confirmation e-mail, but when I click on the links in the e-mail, it just takes me to a page on the site that says: “Message File not found.” I already have the Pro Version along with all the Season #1 packages all of which I purchased months ago, so what do I have to do now to get my newly purchased Season #2 packages?

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hi there,

If you just launch the program it will download everything for you automatically. Meantime I’ll take a look why the installer links are not working.

Let us know if you face any issues.

The Red Mage
        Participant

I have launched the program, but nothing has changed, I still only have the Season #1 packages and even though I click the refresh button it still hasn’t downloaded anything new.

LBandy
          Keymaster

I see, sorry. You will need to manually install the new version of the sofrware. As it’s completely reworked, it would’ve been to big for a patch. 🙂

You can find the installer here: http://epicgenerator.net/index.php/get-the-program

Alassirana
            Participant

I also can’t seem to download the new packages for some reason. it simply doesn’t show the new things I just bought.

The Red Mage
              Participant

I see. Even though I had previously purchased and downloaded the Pro Version, downloading this free version won’t change anything, will it?

LBandy
                Keymaster

The Pro version is an entitlement you carry over to all future versions of the program.

Kelemelan
                  Participant

Err… am I reading you correctly ?

I did buy pro for ePic 1, does this mean what I get for ePic 2 is in Pro mode as well ?

LBandy
                    Keymaster

Of course it is! Technically it’s a reworked version of the program, not a new title, that’s why we don’t call it ePic 1 and ePic 2, and for the same reason your Pro version will work on the new packs too.

The Red Mage
                      Participant

Okay, so I redownloaded the program and now have access to all of my Season #1 and #2 packages. But one question: how do you save your stuff as image files now? I think I’m doing it wrong.

Kelemelan
                        Participant

Right, really dumb question: where’s the toggle between windowed and full screen mode ? 🙂

I’m stuck in windowed mode.

Kelemelan
                          Participant

that old black alt+enter magic, silly me… 😛 not my day

LBandy
                            Keymaster

You can export to PNG by pressing Export in the Settings menu.

You can switch to full screen by pressing Alt+Enter.

The Red Mage
                              Participant

Ah, thanks, that clears it up.

Alassirana your problem is solved too?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.