Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Suggestions, Ideas Bestiary Pack – more independent

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Vandhall
    Participant

It was a great idea to expand the number of companions. When I saw the addon I’ve immediately bought it. This is exactly what I need at this moment to my project ;).

However, I have a small suggestion. Please, make a separate tab in the menu only for companions – without the main character, or add button to remove main character. Right now I have to save a few shots with pet, I’m combining them in gimp to get together without the main character.

In new tab would be more shots of a single companion, just to have more variety of different poses for different situations. I think that should’t be problem because you probably have them in 3D program and we don’t add equipment to them 😉

In my opinion it will be a great addition and complement to this project – nice SF & fantasy bestiary.

And please continue your work, make more pets, animals, beasts and reptiles in the next features – if fantasy I’ll be the first to buy them 😉

Kelemelan
      Participant

Vandhall, removing the main character is kind of a pro option so well…

Plus I can’t say all of us have much use for fantasy pets (now the modern/future ones rock, thanks sade ^_^) but of course, to each his/her own 😉

Vandhall
        Participant

I have a pro and I don’t see such option – I can only make a pet first layer 😉

Nice and well expanded bestiary could be used for RPG player, just like character.
          And for Idie games as well.

Kelemelan
          Participant

You can move the pet on the far left or right and then save it as an independent character. In pro that is.

I’m an RPG Player, but my guess is you’re refering to **fantasy** RPGs ;). Now, the workload is certainly not the same if Sade’s got to draw a piece of equipment or a complete character/pet.

Kelemelan
            Participant

Well, I should have said “export” instead of “save”. You can’t see much difference unless you export to png, indeed. Now, saving is always useful 😉 😛

Vandhall
              Participant

Yes, I’ve discovered yesterday that trick and its quite easy to get picture clear with companion without main character on bottom 🙂

But still you need some graph program to cut it, remove shadow etc.
                So I still have suggestion to add that button (for pro) if it is not complitated and not slow working on main features 😉

Kelemelan
                Participant

Well, you’ll need an actual image manipulation software for postwork anyway, so I’d rather keep it simple at this stage and focus the team’s effort on the material if you get my drift 😉 ^_^

By the way peeps, anything coming up in the forthcoming news ?

Vandhall
                  Participant

I have no idea 😉

That should be second suggestion: please add info about “what we are working on now”. Or some kind of roadmap with upcoming features 😛

Kelemelan
                    Participant

My latest question was meant for ePic’s team members 🙂

LBandy
                      Keymaster

Creating a visible roadmap to give a better understanding on what are the newest features, and what we are working on is something we’ve started to plan out just a few weeks ago. You’ll see some changes with more info on the website pretty soon! 😉

Kelemelan
                        Participant

kk, thx 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.