Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    kalnaren
    Participant

[quote=”sade” post=2630]sorry for saying the opposite thing, but its free.

How To Download Adobe Photoshop CS2 For Free Legally

i downloaded, and i recived a serial number. it can’t be updated, but still, its good!

Yeah, gimp is also fine, however somewhy the PC version was never so popular as Linux version, i used it because it had some useful feature.
      Tell the truth, i love mixing the programs, usualy i use at least 3-4 program for making an artwork[/quote]

That’s contrary to what Adobe themselves have said:

Update on CS2 and Acrobat 7 Activation Servers

Providing keys the way they did was the most economical way to continue to give customers access to the software they bought. Many blogs have misinterpreted Adobe’s intent, and if you read the licensing terms they haven’t changed.

I also tend to mix programs. GIMP is pretty powerful, my skills in it just suck :/. I’m fine with CAD programs but graphics and 3D art programs always give me issues.

Googlied it: http://www.techspot.com/news/51316-adobe-offering-creative-suite-2-for-free-but-they-didnt-mean-to.html
      we have both right 🙂

Haha, i know what you feel! Im still suffering with zbrush sometimes, and i have to tell, i would like to skip my daily cube-drawing exercises sometimes 😀 (sometimes i do!, between us)

Kelemelan
      Participant

Yeah well, have to say GIMP or krita etc… run way better with linux systems so well…

Kelemelan
        Participant

now, GIMP is GNU Image Manipulation Program, linux is kind of included in its name 😛

kalnaren
          Participant

Yea, it was changed from General to GNU sometime in 96.

I did like running Linux. Too much i do now requires Windows and i just don’t have the inclination to dual boot anymore. Though i do have OpenSuSE sitting in a VM i haven’t touched in a while.

Performance was never really an issue for me. Takes me longer to dump maps out of CC3 than anything I’m capable of doing in GIMP :p

kalnaren
            Participant

Anyways, back to the topic at hand, the reason I ask about these features is because Epic is about the most useful tool a graphically challenged me has found for doing the one kind of art I’ve never been able to do. :p

Kelemelan
              Participant

Let’s say that where I’m dual (or multi) booting, Windows is the minor system, so my priorities are very different 🙂

sorry, its not in our plans 🙁 it would make more problem than good. (later can change, but now this is my point of view)

Kelemelan
                Participant

honest, I don’t have much use for a way to adjust the alpha (not by itself that is)

What would be better imo would be the option to export 1 single item, independently.

This may sound completely odd, but if you can export that specific item, then you can adjust its alpha separately, and then reinsert it with another program.

But there are also plenty of other options.
                  Like placing 2, 3, 4 etc… of the same items in the same pic for instance

So this may be a win/win option.

kalnaren
                  Participant

[quote=”Kelemelan” post=2641]honest, I don’t have much use for a way to adjust the alpha (not by itself that is)

What would be better imo would be the option to export 1 single item, independently.

This may sound completely odd, but if you can export that specific item, then you can adjust its alpha separately, and then reinsert it with another program.

But there are also plenty of other options.
                    Like placing 2, 3, 4 etc… of the same items in the same pic for instance

So this may be a win/win option.[/quote]

Yes, that would also be my preference.

no way. i mean for exporting the item itself 🙂
                    It had a reason because i did not release it in PSD
                    😉

Kelemelan
                    Participant

eheh, for some reason, I was expecting that answer but I never asked before, okay, point taken. 🙂 :cheer:

No disassembling of the pics themselves.

i m love when you editing. much as you can, and i even try help with little tutorials, and with any support. but im very aware to share the pngs with the internet. i know its silly, and childish, but still.

Kelemelan
                      Participant

Feels like you misunderstand me. PNGs are fine.

All I’m asking is for the option to export 1 item (per character) as a separate PNG file. That way, the item can be added as a separate layer.

That’s all.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.