Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Character Challenges 2015 – November Challenge

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

Cleared my cached, disconnected, tried again, still a 404 with firefox. I’ll try again from other browsers.

Kelemelan
      Participant

Same result with IE, I’m getting a 404 despite a blank browser and a cleared cache. :unsure:

On to Chrome.

greg
        Participant

Sorry, not your fault.

The access right change somehow changed the link too.
          Fixing it in the article.

I’m sorry.

Edit: should be good now.

Kelemelan
          Participant

No worry, happens. 🙂

Kelemelan
            Participant

Ooops, my bad. Looks like we have to post entries in the “Current challenge” section but I’ve been mislead since the link points to “User Upload”.

I’ll repost in “Current Challenge”. Can’t delete the double entry, looks like it’s above my paygrade. I’ll need a hand to clean up the mess. 🙂

Sorry about that. 🙂

Kelemelan
              Participant

Okay, I can’t. That’s odd. Well, just ignore my ranting. Must have missed something somewhere. 🙂

ok, a little bit explanation with my terrible bad english 🙂
                so.
                The challange: Make a sidekick/sidewing character/companion.

Can be photo/3D/digital art/anything that fits the program’s style

The format: either transparent png, or the ePic’s own format.

Example:
                I made an entry, a snake (transparent png)

peldapng.png

And you see it the User Upload gallery in this format, tested:

pelda1.jpg

I am sorry, if it was already obvious to you,but I just wanted to make it clear 🙂

Kelemelan
                Participant

You need the sidekick all by himself/herself ? I chose to post a team pic (well, mainly because it was ready and designed that way, actually 😛 ) is that a problem ?

yes, i will make them implement into program. it will be an other pack “User Made”, so you will can use them too 🙂

Kelemelan
                  Participant

Oh, and no worry, english, bad english and klingon, told you, we understand each other. Everything is fine. :cheer:

Kelemelan
                    Participant

No, I mean, for the challenge. Are the pics that we posted so far all right ? or do you need a picture of just the sidekick, like greg did ?

the format should be transparent png. only about the sidekick.
                      😀

Kelemelan
                      Participant

Okay, I just noticed that one. I’ll repost the sidekick herself as a transparent PNG in a separate submission, if that’s fine with you. 🙂

Kelemelan
                        Participant

I conceived the complete scene, well, as a complete scene, so I’d rather not unravel the multilayered file, if I don’t have to. 😛

Kelemelan
                          Participant

Okay, Jane is on her own (okay, I called her Liz but she’s still a sidekick 😛 :cheer: ) and on a transparent background.

Reposting the original pic to Kelemelan Kharacters since it appears to be more at home there. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.