i made it originaly into one psd layer, and i exporting the layers for the program. when i finished, the psd layer was 1,8 gb, and the exporting time is 39 hours 🙂
i still working to addons, and general items (companion, background, frames, effects) 🙂 (the pack size is 65 mb right now, and contains 523 different items, and still grow).
the images could be better, if i dont push only the “random generate” button, but the character generating is pretty addictive for me, and i know, if i begin, i could spend a several hours with it 🙂
ps: happy easter for you too! (i will be in the hospital, my son will have a surgery, so i will be unavaible for several days (from wednesday evening)