caenissnow
Participant

[quote=”Kelemelan” post=2952]Ah, okay, thx. 🙂

My guess is you wrote “This This is so neat”. :)[/quote]

Oops. I left out the word ‘thing’…. I swear… my brain leaves out words when i type. 😛

[quote=”Fasoldgames” post=2953]Thanks for sharing your map, and the image from your home, and I am sure you are far more pretty than a female Jabba the Hut 🙂

And I’m glad I finally found some people who’s handwriting is worse than mine 🙂
    Or maybe the same, because mine is quite terrible too…

Shame really, I like reading letters from historic writers (my personal favorite is the French writer Gustave Flaubert) and I think it would be really nice to send handwritten letters to someone, and to receive them….But alas, I guess these times are behind us.[/quote]

That’s very sweet, 🙂 but ‘female Jabba the hutt’ is a lot truer than I want to admit. 😀 Too much sitting in front of those PCs.

Ah well, you can still do it digitally. Write something with the PC and send that. There’s a feature on the Windows 10 Anniversary version that allows you to draw and write, though it would probably be far easier with a touchpad or a tablet pen. It’s called Windows Ink Workspace. Works in OneNote as well, which for me is just magical. I love OneNote.

And yeah…. that’s my little world. The view I see all day every day. 😛