Season #1 was the starter collection for the software. We’ve been listening to feedback from our users and tried to improve the overall experience of the program.
In the Season #1 packages, the resolution was smaller, and the available categories were way less in numbers.
In Season #2 we added a couple of new features, like being able to Toggle whether the items should be in front or in the back, moving the base character around, using virtual alpha to hide some of the unwanted elements, generally improving the quality of the images, and also scaled up the resolution, to be more suitable for general use.
In Season #3, we also started to experiment with new ideas and graphical styles, while working with new artists to provide value for users who weren’t looking for realistic images.