Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report Solved Bugs [SOLVED] Windowed mode please?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alassirana
    Participant

I run a multi-monitor system, and would love to be able to use this program while also working on other things.  The fact that I can’t see a way to set it in windowed mode forces me to only work on one thing at a time, which is very difficult sometimes.  Could we have windowed mode (including windowed fullscreen)?  And the option to choose which monitor it shows up on?

Kelemelan
      Participant

In order to change the mode, click on the sun like icon which is at the upper right part of the ePic window.

You will then be offered a choice between running in full-screen mode, windowed mode or borderless windowed mode.

I believe there is also a way to choose your monitor but that one is beyond my ken. You’ll have to wait for Lbandy. 🙂

LBandy
        Keymaster

As Kelemelan pointed out, the cogwheel (but I like the sun too) icon in the upper right corner is there to toggle between different window sizes. You can also press alt+enter to toggle between Fullscreen and Borderless window easily. If you move around the software in a windowed position and then switch it back to fullscreen, it should switch to fullscreen on the screen it is currently present – but this is up to the operating system to either respect or discard this request.

I hope this helps, but please let us know if there’s any other issues with this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.