Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Suggestions, Ideas What race you want to see next time?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

I’ll welcome a SciFi Pack. Thank you about that. 🙂

Blue-Stardust
      Participant

Neat, thanks, can’t wait! The Supernatural Pack I would definitely buy then. Especially if it’s got mer-folk in it.

Another suggestion I can make is a Brownie Pack. Pronounced “Broo-nee”, not to be confused with the food, LOL. Basically brownies are another type of fae creature. I have to refresh my memory of what exactly they are, but I believe they are a type of ‘hearth and home’ fae. Kind of like what Dobby was on Harry Potter. But maybe I’m wrong about that, just know that they are another kind of Fae. I can post a link to a picture provided I find a good example if that would help.

Just a thought.

yes, i know what is it, im a big folklore fan 🙂
        example for merfolk (but you can use any skin for the merfolk, i choosed a red demon skin 😀

Blue-Stardust
        Participant

I’ll be anxiously awaiting the mer-folk additions and excited to see what options they would include. Seashells, sea glass, seaweed and jewels are I think musts for mer-folk accessories. Also maybe different hues of watery backgrounds, lighter blue to indicate shallower waters and darker blue to indicate more deep waters. Oh, and animal friends like dolphins, seahorses and fish, etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.