Forums ePic Character Generator Showroom Share your character :) Tasha’s Characters.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    TashaGrn
    Participant

Just some characters. Valeria and Imrah are characters we have in our Pathfinder game. I wish there was a Orc Female or the ability to tint fleshtones.
      Fury.png
      Valeria2.png
      Imrah.png

Hello!
      Welcome, and thank you for sharing your characters with us!
      (My favourite is the first one :)))
      Just to let you know, you will have the chance to make an orc with the supernatural and barbarian packs, that will be released after the female scifi pack. I made a first sneak peek for you 🙂
      Have a wonderful day, and I’m waiting for your other creations as well :))

daily.png

Kelemelan
      Participant

Hey Tasha, welcome aboard!

It’s fairly easy to recolor character’s skins with just a bit of postwork. Have a look. 🙂

Fury2.jpg

Greetings Sade! 🙂

Something about some female superhero pack in the future ? Ladies are sort of lacking in the department, so far. :

I know, I know, you’ve got your hands full, no pressure, just enquiring. 🙂

Yes
        Scifi
        Post apocalpitic minipack
        Barbarian minipack
        Superheroes
        Supernatural
        Adventurer

Or something like that 🙂

Kelemelan
        Participant

Ah! Sweet! Thanks! 🙂 😛 ^_^

TashaGrn
          Participant

Thanks everyone.

Love the new upcoming packs. Looks like I will be picking those up when they are released.

I’ll post the Photoshop altered version of the Dwarf that reflects the Orky Skintone she has 😀

So the First one is one of my favorite Champions(Superheroes) Characters Fury. She doesn’t often wear a costume. Just what you see there.

The second one is Our Tiefling Bloodrager (More muscular female models will make her look more correct, so I am looking forward to the Fem Barbarian set)

The third if the Party’s Half Dwarf/Half Orc (which I dont really expect greenish colored faces to be available for).

Once I got used to how the UI works and found all of my packs. The program is really fun to play with.

So Thanks again. 🙂
            Tasha 😀

Fasoldgames
            Participant

Hi there,

It is always nice to see fellow role-players! Although I’m a bit more a D&D player myself. Heard a lot of Pathfinder though….still need to try it some day!

Anyway, thanks for sharing your characters!

Lily Crown
              Participant

Kelemelan is that made afterwards in a photo-editing programme or you can make it in ePic?

TashaGrn
                Participant

Pretty sure he did that with Photoshop.

Kelemelan
                  Participant

Postwork.

Basically, I recreated the character in ePic on a transparent background, then exported that transparent layer, changed the character’s skin color on the transparent layer, put everything together as a multi-layered pic, and then exported again with added effects where needed.

Used GIMP but Photoshop and plenty of other image processing softs would work just fine. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.