• This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by greg.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    LBandy
    Keymaster

To celebrate Summer we’re hosting a sale from tomorrow starting at 00:00, which will end on 5th July 23:59. During this period you can purchase any packs and bundles at a 25% discount (bundle discounts also apply!). We hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!

sojournstar
      Participant

That is awesome, thank you!!!!!!

I have a question, our pc is acting bad again, and has already been remodded twice… not sure how long before we will have to break down and get a new one…. if so, will there be any problems getting to reload the software and packs that have already been purchased from another pc.

Also, is there a way 2 pc’s (we have a laptop and a desktop) can use the same software and packages, or do they have to be purchased again to use on 2 pc’s

LBandy
        Keymaster

Hi sojournstar,

I’m glad you like the event. Since all your purchases are linked to your account you use on the site, logging in using the same credentials on different machines will still grant you access to all of your packages. You can run the software on 3 different devices at the same time. If you want to get it running on more you’ll need to visit your Profile page and remove old or unused devices to decrease your device count, but the program will prompt you do that once you get there.

I hope this helps.

sojournstar
          Participant

cool,
            I am always worried this dinosaur is going to gve up.

Thanks

sojournstar
            Participant

YAY, now a full fledged pro supporter of EPG

LBandy
              Keymaster

Congratulations! And thank you for your support. 🙂

Kenbrimm
                Participant

Are any more Male or Female fantasy armor, weapons ect packs releasing soon? I have bought all you have and want to buy more of course. Would like to see if you have crossbows and quivers for the male characters especially and also more than the one bow option. Would also like to see some black rogue armor, boots ect. and also masks hoods and half masks.

Thanks so much!

LBandy
                  Keymaster

Hello Kenbrimm,

First of all, thank you for your support! 🙂 I know that we have a few packs in development, but Greg manages our content, so he should be able to tell more on when these packs can be expected to be ready, or if he can fit some of the items you’ve mentioned into these packs, if they aren’t already present.

greg
                    Participant

I have to collect new material for our Season 3, so there are plans.

2 packs are sure, female and male military, with lots of present time weapons.

Male is also missing the elf counterpart of the female pack.

But your idea of rogue style clothing is also a good one, I have to check whether I have enough material for a pack, or I have to include them in the elf pack.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.