Forums ePic Character Generator Chit Chat Everything Else Suitable for a game?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    noxchi borz
    Participant

Hey guys.

I want to create a visual novel game. Do you think this program is suitable for it? I like the characters, they’re very pretty, but I have a few questions:

1. Is it possible to change the resolution to Full HD? Or even 4K? I need atleast Full HD for the game.

2. How can I change the gestures and standing positions for my character? Or is this not possible? Because I need a few postures like attacking, waving and so on.

Best regards 🙂

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hello noxchi borz,

There are several games made using our images, you can see a few examples on the following link: http://www.epicgenerator.net/index.php/made-with-us/games-made-with-epic

1: The output resolution of the images are fixed, and they are different between Season #1 (639×968 px) and Season #2 (1010×1200 px). Season #2 characters can be used in a full HD environment.

2: Unfortunately all the characters are prerendered in a single pose, and this can’t be changed in the software. This is something which came up quite a few times in the past, but we haven’t figured out a sensible way to make it happen yet.

I hope this helps, let us know if you have any more questions. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.