Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report [SOLVED] Season 2 Adventurer pack not showing up

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    danielroygreenfeld
    Participant

I bought the season 2 male adventurer pack, but it isn’t showing as purchased in my profile. Doesnt show up in the software either. I sent 2 emails to you with copies of your receipt and I’ve yet to get a response. 🙁

Did I do something wrong or what? I want to use your software and recommend it to all my friends. But honestly I’m pretty worried. Please help get rid of my worries as all I want to do is just use your stuff!

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having issues. We haven’t received any of your e-mail, could you double check you’ve sent it to the correct address? ([email protected]).

Also I’ve checked our backend and it shows that your order for “Season 2 – Male Adventurer” has been created on 24 March, but the callback from PayPal that it’s been payed never reached us. I’ve looked up the transaction log and it was there indeed, so I’ve confirmed the purchase and added the pack to your account.

I hope this will work fine for you, and let us know if you face any other issues in the future!

danielroygreenfeld
        Participant

That did the trick! It works great. I’m loving all the new objects to play with.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.