Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report [SOLVED] Female default Tattered Clothes ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

By default, female character wear tattered underwear from the halloween set unless you specifically unselect that set.

Would it be possible to have them wear the basic Demo underwear as a default ? My reason for that is simple, the tattered underwear is big and it shows, even while wearing other clothes.

Another point is that it gets reactivated again and again and you have to deactivate it before exporting to png, even if the character already has other clothes in front of it or if she’s not wearing underwear. Maybe something could be done about that ?

Thanks. 🙂

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hi Kelemelan,

I have something in mind why this could happen, although I’m not entirely sure I’m seeing the same issue you’ve mentioned. I will send you an e-mail about this.

Kelemelan
        Participant

iirc it’s been that way since the release of the halloween pack with female zombie underwear being on each time you reload an old .lbd

ofc, they could be hidden if something is in front of them and It’s not that big of an issue but if it can be corrected, all the better. 🙂

LBandy
          Keymaster

This is going to be fixed in the next update.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.