Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report Solved Bugs [SOLVED] Continuous sync

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mistoffelees
    Participant

Hi, sorry to be a bother. I set up my account, and I think I synced it with steam correctly. However, when I picked my free packs the sync kept going for 30 minutes. I forced the program to clash, thinking I could just do it again. The human female, elf female, and modern human female. They are grayed out and say their bought, but I do not have them. I think I broke it when I decided to force the program to close. I have the steam button unclicked like the tutorial said.

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your issue! I’ll look into our backend to see what could be causing this right away.

LBandy
        Keymaster

I checked our backend and everything looks fine, except for one thing. Would you mind if I reach out by e-mail to clarify a few details about your purchase?

mistoffelees
          Participant

Please do, and I can take some screen shots if that’ll help.

LBandy
            Keymaster

I sent you a mail to your registered e-mail address just now.

mistoffelees
              Participant

I don’t seem to have received the email, although I have gotten emails each time there’s a response.

LBandy
                Keymaster

That’s strange. 🙂 I’ll add you on Steam to figure this out quickly, please accept my invite.

mistoffelees
                  Participant

Here’s my game log. I had to convert it to text. Sorry, I accidentally posted it in the wrong post. I will delete the wrong post as soon as I figure out how.

LBandy
                    Keymaster

Thanks a lot, I found the log file and looked into it already. I removed your post and the other one too, since this detailed log contains lots of extra information which I would not want to put out to the public. 🙂
                      I’ll reach out once I see why this is happening on your end.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.