Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Saeel
    Participant

I quite enjoy putting together pictures, Then thinking up histories for them.

Shayla.png

Ceedra.png

sojournstar
      Participant

they look fabulous. I love that golish border in the top one…. I’ve been in a golden brown kick lately lol

Saeel
        Participant

Thank you but that is actually just part of the background. Haven’t really used borders on anything yet,

Couple of others been working on.

Loth.png

TristamCaleb.png

Kelemelan
          Participant

imho borders are more about general document and page layout than about the pic itself

Saeel
            Participant

Borders to me are used to highlight a picture and the best ones blend in with with picture and are not a distraction from it.

TaraGreenleaf.png

tiazia.png

Kelemelan
              Participant

Fine but if (for instance) your pic is say mainly blue while the document (or webpage) is mainly green chances are you’re gonna need to choose your border’s color carefully in order to make them work together. That’s what I’m trying to say.

This website’s color (grey) works with most pics and I’m sure it hasn’t been picked at random but all backgrounds aren’t like this. 🙂

Saeel
                Participant

true borders can help the pictures stand out from the background and some really do need the help.

Bastion.png

Baun.png

Fasoldgames
                  Participant

Very nice!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.