Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    KimiCHHH
    Participant

My kid accidentally clicked on your game and purchased it. I hope to get a refund. The refund will be credited back to my Steam account and the game is only 1 minute long. This moment is after I installed it to check what software it is.

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hi KimiCHHH,

I’m sorry to hear about the issue!

First thing first, our app is not a game, and it’s free to play, so if your child accidentally added it to your account, don’t worry, there was no payment involved. As I don’t know anything about your Steam account, I can’t verify whether you own any of our titles.

If there was a DLC purchase, then, unfortunately, there isn’t anything we can do, as Steam is in total control over all transactions, and they aren’t exposed to us, developers. Subsequently, we can’t offer a refund for them.

As far as I know, Steam has a no-refund policy on DLC purchases, but you can always raise a support ticket with them and ask. However, they generally don’t buy the “someone else used my credit card” story, so a better explanation of why you don’t like your purchase will be needed, even if it is the truth.

I  hope this helps, even though this isn’t the answer you were hoping to get. Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with!

LBandy
        Keymaster

Adding another comment to make sure all parties are notified.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.