Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kelemelan
    Participant

Is there a way to add a pic to your profile on the new site without broadcasting it on google and/or steam and/or facebook and/or whatever… ? Or is it still a work in progress ?

LBandy
      Keymaster

The forum is the least ready part of the website, there are plenty of changes to be done. However you should be able to upload and set a custom profile picture by clicking your name and selecting the Edit option. Let me know if it still doesn’t work for some reason.

Kelemelan
        Participant

Nope, doesn’t work.

Seems like the only way to make it work is to create a gravatar and my wordpress info is a WIP so I wouldn’t want to rush that right now.

Otherwise, the website just doesn’t react to what I’m asking it to do. I tried to upload pics again and again using that interface :

Selecting a pic in the Select Image option.

Looks like it’s loading something but that’s all it does. Once it’s done, there’s no other visible effect, I can’t see or select the “uploaded” pic anywhere and of course I can’t select it as a profile picture.

So there we are.

LBandy
          Keymaster

I think the issue was that there is an Upload button below the file selection field, but the text was white… Unfortunately this user picture uploader plugin doesn’t work very well with the latest version of the forum, so there’s lot of tweaking to be done.

I changed it now, so once you clicked that you should be all set. Mind giving it a go?

Kelemelan
            Participant

Yup, I was using that field but wasn’t clicking on the upload button due to the white text (didn’t realize it was clickable to be perfectly honest).

Black text makes it much more convenient.

Thanks! 🙂

LBandy
              Keymaster

Glad to hear! 🙂 Slowly all pieces fall into their places…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.