Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    danintulsa
    Participant

Had the pro version. Worked fine for many months. Then just f**ked up. Grabbed my entire screen on launch and the only control that would work was escape key to exit. Spent over 3 hours trying to get it to work before deciding to uninstall and reinstall. Guess what – nowhere to get the pro version again. Downloaded only option from Download Now, and it doesn’t recognize any of my packages, and each time just links me back to the download now page.

Thanks for this six hours of my life wasted.

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hi Dan,

You can switch between full screen and windowed mode by hitting Alt + Enter (as usually in every app out there), and can also use the Cogwheel in the top right corner and Toggle between Fullscreen/Borderless/Windowed mode.

As for your packs, you need to enter your username and password on the Login screen. After completing the Tutorial for the first time, you can press Login in the Main menu and then you can enter your details, also click Remember Me to save your credentials and auto-login next time you open the software. Meantime I checked our backend and it shows you signed in successfully a few minutes ago, so I guess everything is sorted by now?

Please let me know if you face any other issues.

Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.