Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report Perpetual Boot on iOS

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    I_Create_4_Fun
    Participant

Hey, I just downloaded Epic for my iPad and iPhone, but when I put my account in, they just keep trying to download. As it stands, I haven’t gotten to even create one character yet. I know that downloading the pacs manually is not possible, so is there anything I can try?

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hi there!

I replied to the e-mail you sent me last week. If you can’t download the packs manually for some reason, you can always switch to your mobile network instead of using your home wifi, since usually the issue only arises with a specific broadband provider.

I hope this helps!

sojournstar
        Participant

@lbandy

I am completely lost here now.. I could not find where to post a new thread so I am placing this here in an already started thread, I hope you see it!!

I can not longer find the page with my bought items, or credits, it seems to be completely gone, therefore I can not see

what I have already bought and I also keep getting logged out of steam.

I have tried to find my purchases here, and they are not showing me anything, I just keep getting turned around in circles.

This makes me afraid to purchase anything further from this website. I have not opened my Epic app for a couple years,

so I don’t even know if there are any issues there…. I am pretty sure, last time I was here (about a year ago) I still had at least one free credit for a package,

and like I said, I can no longer find that page.

Not happy! WTH is everything I purchased (says I have no purchases altho I have bought almost everything!!!!!!)

Help!!

LBandy
          Keymaster

Hey sojournstar, I’m happy to see you again!

You can find all your packages on your Profile page, and also claim your free credit, which is still there. It’s up in the menu, but you can also open it by clicking the “Earn more” button on the Free credits widget inside the app:
            https://overheadgames.com/epic-character-generator/profile/

I hope this helps, but let me know if you still can’t find what you are looking for, I’m always here to help!

I_Create_4_Fun
            Participant

@LBandy Thanks for the help Sorry for being so late, but I turned on my VPN, and downloading worked. Now I can create characters on my iPad.

LBandy
              Keymaster

I’m happy to hear that! 🙂

sojournstar
                Participant

Thank you I found it by following your link.

every time i clicked profile an hour ago, it said there was no content.

i think it was sending me to Steam not here, very confusing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.