Forums ePic Character Generator Chit Chat General feedback One Account for multiple users? (small P&P Club)

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by sade.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nandrith
    Participant

Hi there!

Just noticed the ECG through Google and wow, I’m amazed, this is so awesome!
      My first thought was to just go ahead and buy the Human Male pack for my new hero, but maybe I got a better idea – but I got some things to clarify first.

Some friends and I started a small Roleplaying (mainly Pen&Paper) non-profitable association about 2 years ago. Just some small, local stuff – we’re about a dozen members, meet weekly (to play 1-3 independent short rounds) and do some fun stuff like barbecue once in a while. Everyone’s invited, not just members.
      For some time now we’ve been searching for some extra stuff for our members so that there’s a bit more motivation to be a member in the first place (like the ability to borrow rulebooks), and this is where the ECG might come in.

Would it be possible for my association to buy one or several packs on one account and let different members use it?
      What is your legal status on that?

Greetings from Germany,
      Nandrith

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hi Nandrith!

Thank you for your interest in the Generator! As of now, each registration allows up to three devices to be used simultaneously, however we do offer team-licenses as well. It depends on the size of the users and the usage of the software (commercial/non-commercial), and is subject of negotiation with each organization. I will send you an email to clarify some of the details and to be able to give you a customized offer depending on your needs.

Regards,
        Andras

hello, just fast answer, i had a similar idea, but we did not know it have demand for it or not.
        your question made me happy, i would gladly support it not just for you, but for an option for everybody
        🙂
        have a wonderful day
        sade

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.