Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Suggestions, Ideas More “decise” hairstyle, male/female

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    den2k
    Participant

I noticed how almost all the hairstyles for both males and females are very *FABULOUS*… but simple ponytails or long hair that is not glamour are missing. I have to resort to short cropped hair for males and the Jessica Rabbit style for females.

I hope in the warrior packs there will be something more (even if that means I’ll have to buy more packs πŸ™ )

Kelemelan
      Participant

I may be responsible. So I’ll take that blame if I am. πŸ˜›

in ePic 1 many haircuts do include a lot of pigtails and braids of many styles, so I did point to some hairdresser pics who happened to be very “l’OrΓ©al” if you will. And well… if these have been used as sources… you get the idea. πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

No complaint on my side, now, I love those hairstyles, much more than original ones. πŸ™‚

den2k: the simple pony tail is not too visible, however i plan to make, even male’s bun πŸ™‚ (if you say fashion :DD)
        Kelemelan’s solution was great any simple: he just showed me on link of photo what he want see. If you show a reference, i will make it πŸ™‚

(for these little “hotfixes” and special wishes will be FREE, as i told.
        however if the people dont buy the packs, i will have less time for it πŸ™ (but i will do it while i see anybody use it :))

Kelemelan
        Participant

Thanks again, Sade, did I say I love the new hairstyles ? πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

den2k
          Participant

I will do my search and post you some links when I get home πŸ™‚ I’ll check also in season #1.

Felsen
            Participant

Hi!

While I like “simple” ponytails or braids for the female pictures, I have to say that I like the more stylish new haircuts even a bit more.

but i will make anything happily, if you ask. πŸ™‚ NOW i ask male (Fantasy) hairstyles (i noticed almost all of short hairstyles in modern styles, and the longs are fantasy, hmm), so if you have any special hair style wish for male in fantasy theme, just let me know πŸ™‚

Kelemelan
              Participant

Ideas like these (in case they may help) ?

http://img12.deviantart.net/82bb/i/2011/236/4/b/omuni_online__male_hairstyles_by_baranha-d47r0gi.jpg
                http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/0/05/Human_male_hair_styles.png

Just for inspiration purpose, pick whatever you need, my personal shopping list will be much more supermanish so you will know when I’ll talk about tights and power bolts πŸ˜‰

den2k
                Participant

Woa, you hit the point hard πŸ˜€

The ones i find missing are:
                  From the first link: #3 #7 #17 #18
                  From the second link: #3 #5 #8 19 #24

As for ponytails I’d like something like Irvine Kinneas from Final Fantasy VIII, here a link
                  http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/es.finalfantasy/images/5/59/IrvineKinneasSprite.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100329040301

Basically what I find missing in current packages is some “reasonable” short cropped hairstyles, some very long (below shoulder) “reasonable” (i.e. not too strange) hair, and ponytails.

I hope I helepd you instead of bothering you πŸ™‚ thanks a lot for the disponibility!

irvine’s hair will be in the forum challenge, but i the others what you choosed i try to make in warrior pack πŸ™‚ i dont promise it will be same (Sorry), but it will be similar πŸ˜€

Kelemelan
                  Participant

Some of these are quite manga-like I have to say. Maybe I should have looked for something more realistic, that may have helped a bit and made the conversion easier. Sorry about that. πŸ™‚

Pretty sure they can help anyway, if only to know what we are talking about. πŸ˜‰ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.