Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report Solved Bugs Menu Problem – SOLVED

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    unkyrich
    Participant

I’m not sure if this is a bug or me missing something, but I can’t find out how to turn the “Exit” button into the “Menu” button, so I am unable to edit any of the characters. I’ve purchased the “Human Bundle,” but still can’t find a way to change any of them.

Are there better instructions for this?

Thanks
      Rich

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hi Richard,

You should be able to see the Human male and female icons on the right hand of your screen. If you click on them, you should be able to click the ‘Play’ button in the middle column, this is how you start the editor. You can check which packages are available to you by looking at the icons: the ones that does not have a shopping cart on them are already available to you for playing.

Here is a link for a tutorial

Exit /Main Menu button: middle top. You find this:
        Main menu:
        exit_i.png
        On the character:
        menu_i.png

Go into humans, click to their icon, and push the play button
        play_i.png

I hope it helped!
        Have a fun 🙂

unkyrich
        Participant

This doesn’t seem to work. I just get the download screen, and then back to the main menu, at least for the human bundles.

LBandy
          Keymaster

There could be some issues with the download. Would you mind installing the packages manually, and then get back to us if this works? I’m woring on a fix for this currently.

http://www.epicgenerator.net/epicgen/inst/ePic_Character_Generator_Human_Female.exe
            http://www.epicgenerator.net/epicgen/inst/ePic_Character_Generator_Human_Male.exe

unkyrich
            Participant

Yes, that worked.

Thank you for all your help.

Rich

im glad.
              if you dontmind, please share some character what you did, im so curious 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.