1. I generated the characters, and save them without background/frame.
2. Open Photosop, and the characters.
3. I copied the female character to male. (you can use the layers (f7).
4. i removed some part of the female, for more blend (he guarding she with a shield)
5. Optional, but i added some background.
little thing, but as you see the colours are more deep.
because i duplicated the layers, and set the new layer “soft light”
you can see the differences without and with soft light
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.