Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report Solved Bugs Issue with Store – SOLVED

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by sade.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sheerluck Holmes
    Participant

I apologise if I’ve missed something, as I have seen a similar issue under ‘Solved Bugs’ but did not see there what the solution actually was; an e-mail was alluded to in that thread but the details of said e-mail were not published there.

As a result I’ve opened a new topic.

Upon adding one or more items to the Cart, I then click ‘Cart’ to see the list of items I’m trying to purchase and the sub-total. On this page only three buttons seem to appear that have any relevance – ‘Pay Pal’ in the top left which seems to do nothing at all when I click it; ‘Continue’ in the lower left corner which takes me back to a list of items in the shop but does not go on to authorise payment or send me to PayPal; ‘Finish’ in the bottom right that also takes me back to a list of items in the shop.

I may have missed something obvious, in which case your kind nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. If there is something more peculiar going on, I would also appreciate any solution or assistance you might be able to give.

I’ve tried on both Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer with no luck; my PayPal account functions and I was able to log in to PayPal, so their site seems not to be the issue.

LBandy
      Keymaster

Thank you for reporting this issue, it seems to be happening in my side as well. We’ll investigate the issue and update as soon as this is fixed.

LBandy
        Keymaster

Can you give it a go now? Let us know if it still doesn’t work for you.

Sheerluck Holmes
          Participant

The ‘Finish’ button indeed redirects to PayPal now, as one would expect.

The transaction went ahead with no worries. Hopefully there will be no problems with accessing the new material I purchased 😉

Being serious, thank you for a rapid response and resolution to this problem.

To my mind this particular bug has been solved.

LBandy
            Keymaster

I’m glad it works for now, we’ve identified a few server side issues. 🙂

I hope you’ll like the packs as well.

Sheerluck Holmes
              Participant

Off Topic, but answering your last reply: the new packs look great at first glance. I’ll give feedback, constructive criticism and compliments in a relevant or new thread after I’ve had a chance to play with a few characters.

Good luck keeping the server under control!

– im happy the problems are solved, thanks for your patience

– the first and the second edition uncomparable 🙂 i think the second edition will be MUCH better, in code, and in gfx, in gui, in possibilities… every way. we just learn alot of from it. 😀

– offtopic i like your name 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.