Forums ePic Character Generator Chit Chat General feedback HELP! I can’t find the purchases I just made

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    sojournstar
    Participant

I just purchesed 2 packs, but I have been all over the site, and can not find how to download them

I am new to this site, and fear I may have not understood something I needed to.

Please someone tell me how to retrieve what I purchased.

Thanks.
      Sojournstar

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hi there!

You don’t need to manually download the packs. Just launch the program and hit Login in the main menu, enter your username and password you use on the site, and the software will download them automatically for you.

Please let us know if you need any more help with this!

sojournstar
        Participant

yes, but I only see one of three packs..

I see the Human Female

I bought the FANTASY BESTIARY, no where to be found.
          I was given the Sorceress free as a credit, and she is nowhere to be found.

Human female, is the only one I see…. and am already very confused lol

sojournstar
          Participant

it also won’t let me log in with my user name, I can’t type in the slot, and when I try, it just uses the preset login and logs in as a default user

LBandy
            Keymaster

When you launch the program it will use a default login to get you through the tutorial, but once you’ve finished it you should be able to press Login in the main menu. It will return you to the Login screen where you can enter your login details and press the Login button to proceed. You can also tick Remember Me,so it will log you in automatically next time you start the program using the same credentials you’ve entered.

sojournstar
              Participant

Hi there,
                OK, I managed to log in, but….

I saw it load the packages, and I saw that I had the human females, the Sorceress, and the Beasts package, but when I clicked to play the Beasts package, it closed the entire app on me, and when I reloaded, the Beasts pack was no longer to be found.

I tried signing out, and then in again, but it is still missing…

Also, why are some of these icons still partially locked, including the one containg the Sorceress…

How do I get the Beasts back ??

Thanks for any responses

sojournstar
                Participant

I think I am slowly getting it now… a little confusing, but I finally found the Beasts.

LBandy
                  Keymaster

The Beast pack only adds new items in the General category, so it can only be selected from the Settings menu when editing any Season #2 character. We’ll add some notes on this to the store page to make it more clear.

The crash was a result of this, as the owned package shouldn’t have shown up in the menu, I’ll investigate this once I get back to my PC.

I’ve checked our backend and it shows that you own the Female Sorcerer pack, so should be able to use it. If you still can’t for any reason could you post a screenshot of your Female menu in the software, please?

sojournstar
                    Participant

It’s all good, slowly getting it 😉 I’m old, so have patience lol…

LBandy
                      Keymaster

I’m glad you got everything working now. Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.