Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Suggestions, Ideas Golinoid Races, The Undead, and Basic Fantasy Creatures

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    revmykl777
    Participant

After a quick glance through the forums and current packs I noticed a lack of some key fantasy elements. Goblins, Kobolds, Gnolls, Ogres, and such, as well as a wider variety of Undead such as more Zombies, Skeletons, Vampires, Mummies, and Spirits/Ghosts. I would also be nice to have a selections of fantasy creatures, Giant Spiders, Treents, Slimes, and such.

Hello. Thank you for your feedback. Some of already have in supernatural pack,some of already in wip phase.
      The monster pack just wait for a release with modern female 2 pack.

Kelemelan
      Participant

lol you’re including monsters in modern female 2 ? 😛

What are you doing with the modern subgenre ? X’D 🙂

Oh and btw, happy festive season to everyone! 😀

ahahaha, funny 😀
        Monster pack & Modern female 2 pack. i think it will be released in same time :))
        Merry Post-Xmas, and early Happy New Year :))

Fasoldgames
        Participant

Hm, looking forward to the ladies & monsters pack 🙂 Should be interesting!

Have a good 2017 everyone!

revmykl777
          Participant

Thanks for the info, can’t wait for Monsters Pack. Very excited to this!

Happy Holidays to all, and here’s to 2017 being THE year for indie game makers!

emian
            Participant

Hello! Will monster pack be available in steam version of product?

LBandy
              Keymaster

Hi emian,

It’s available already: http://store.steampowered.com/app/488996/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.