- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
1. Take your image.
I choosen this character random from the gallery:
2. Make a new layer, and make a big soft rounded eraser brush some spot. (this will be the glowing area)
3. Set the new layer “Multiply”
4. Take a simple brush, and make some lines over the character. I used the brush setting “screen”, where for more glowing effect, paint over and over some times some parts
5. New layer, soft rounded brush, also screen setting, makde big big spots.
6. Set it to “soft light”
7. New Layer, choose a dark color (not black), and paint the “shadow part”. (i removed the triskel’s glow, because it was meanless) (check his face, the left side is simple overpainted, some part of the shirt, etc
8. Set the shadow Layer to “soft light”
9. Optional step:
Merge layers, duplicate it, set the new layer “soft light” (around 30%)
cool, I love using the brush tools, and the overlay options..
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.