• This topic has 25 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by sade.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Waldo Butters
    Participant

Greg: Would you be suggesting that I create an Elf Cleric and try to hide her racial features to make a Human Cleric?

Waldo Butters
      Participant

Kelemelan: Are you saying that Bodies and/pr Attire can be moved between Packs?

Kelemelan
        Participant

mmmh… okay, let’s say I’m the dumb low fantasy guy (basically, that’s what I am 😉 when I’m not playing supers 😛 )

What are you looking for in a human cleric ?

Kelemelan: Are you saying that Bodies and/pr Attire can be moved between Packs?

Yep, you can activate one to all of the packs you own in a season 2 subcategory (male/female/muscular). Season 1 packs are a category of their own, sadly. So, if you own both female modern and female fae, you can indeed activate both at once for instance. 😉 🙂

Waldo: as Kelemelan said. You can mix and match them 😀

Waldo Butters
          Participant

Kelemelan: Kewl beans! :woohoo: I just ordered three Packs from Season #2.
            What I am doing is creating some Female characters that will be fighting and traveling through rough terrain. All of the bare skin is not very sane behavior for a Female Warrior-type. Unless you are making a SyFy Channel movie. And I doubt that a half-naked Human Female will make much of a distraction for a group of Kobalds or Lizardmen.

Waldo Butters
            Participant

Sade: I have not downloaded them yet to try it out. Will there be anything obvious to let me know how to do the “mixing”? Being male, I don’t read directions very well. :blush:

Kelemelan
              Participant

Just guessing but out of experience, but I’d say what you need is layering and recoloring.

Just gimme a moment.

You see the Active and inactive packs there example for female (with red letters is under development).

My only suggession, if you turn on ALL of the packs (its very useful, because of skin, hair, etc), don’t use the random, because you recive very weird outcome 🙂

If you ask about colours, i would suggest to everybody the basic colour theory, or more simply, if you find a cool color combinations, go here for ideas: https://color.adobe.com/explore/

i hope i understood right the question 🙂
                feel free manipulate the ready image, as you wish 😀

wa.jpg

you see a colour wheel? you can color the items as well, and where you see a “arrow” up or down, there you able to change the order.. can be useful skirt-vs boot, etc

Kelemelan
                Participant

There, just a very quick test (and I’m really not the best at fantasy enterprises 😉 )

Priestess.png

Pretty sure we can make her more impressive with more time. This is just for show. 😛

its good 😀
                  you made me feels making more content 😀 im go back to work

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.