Forums ePic Character Generator Chit Chat Everything Else Donatorpack and Co

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ashesnei
    Participant

Hi, guys,

have a questions. Why not making all packs able to be buyed on Steam? Have now two of four Packs for free I couldn’t buy in steam, that’s cool, so thank you, but I don’t know, if I’m good enough, to make new clothes and so on by myself for the epic generator. I’ll try, but it would be cool if I could buy the other packs with €. That’s the kind of money I have. Is it possible?

Hasta luego

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hello Ashesnei,

Thanks for your feedback!
        We only have 4 packs which are unavailable for purchase, these are the Donator pack and the Forum Challange #1, #2 and #3 packs. We believe these packs are small, but also a good addition to the software, but if we wanted to price them we’d need to do so in a relatively cheap way, which, considering all deductions from different payment options wouldn’t necessarily worth doing. On the other hand we wanted to keep a few, smaller packs out of the buying zone so to speak, so we can incentivize completing achievements, inviting friends and buying bundles. But fear not, we are actually in the process of adding 4 new achievements to the Profile section, so you might receive a few additional packs soon in case you’ve already met the criteria for them, and use those packs to claim the ones you’re still missing from your collection.

Stay tuned!

Ashesnei
        Participant

Okidoki, i’ll do so.

Kelemelan
          Participant

You said new “achievements” but iirc latest pack was released like a year ago, any plans about forthcoming new packs ? 🙂

LBandy
            Keymaster

I know there are some packs in development, but this process is entirely handled by Sade and Greg, so I can’t tell when they’ll be available sadly. :/

Ashesnei
              Participant

Yeay, have them all….for now 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.