Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Bug Report DISCORD LOGIN REGISTER NOT WORKING

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sojournstar
    Participant

I clicked the link in my profile area, went to the Discord page, put in my user name, same as here, and then it asked me to enter my email and a password, but the screen that is there, is not active, it’s static…. meaning that I can not type or even get my cursor to enter a tab to type, so I can’t get any further than that…

Anyone else have this problem…. I tried taking the ad blocker off, but that did not help!

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hi sojournstar!

Discord is a completely independent service from us, so I won’t be able to provide much help here. The e-mail address and password you are entering will be a new registration – they don’t need to match what you have here.

I have some friends who had a similar non-responding experience, but I believe they used Firefox, and had to switch browsers for the login.

I hope this helps.

sojournstar
        Participant

I’m using Chrome… and I just tried again…

This time told me my invite was expired, and I still can not get a response from the log in screen.

It let me pick my user name, but will not let me add an email address, or pw to complete my registration…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.