Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Updates/Patches Confused wording or catch 22 lol

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    sojournstar
    Participant

If this is in the wrong place, I am sorry and feel free to move it.

I am curious, in the new update about new ways to get free kits, your wording says
      “Collect all currently available Season #2 packages” and get a free item. It also says the same thing for season 1.

If I am not mistaken, unless I am missing something, how do you buy all of a season, and still get a free pack, if there are only 2 seasons and everything is in those 2 seasons. For example, I now own all of season 1, and got a free pack from season 2, but after I have bought all of season 2, where does the free pack come from.

Not trying to confuse anyone else, but unless there are products/sets etc, I don’t know about or see, then I am not understanding…. unless it’s something about those challenge sets that are not purchasable now.

BTW, about those, is it possible to have more challenges for those of us who came to the party late. I would even be willing and happy to help start/manage some if that’s what it takes to get it going again.

Kelemelan
      Participant

There are 8 special packs Sojournstar.

The Donator Pack, the Challenge Pack 1, 2 and 3, the portrait pack, the pro pack, the bestiary pack and the halloween pack.

Some are purchasable, some aren’t but none are “technically” listed in season 1 or 2.

Check your “Profile” page over there ^.

sojournstar
        Participant

yes I saw all that, as I stated above

LBandy
          Keymaster

Kelemelan is indeed correct. The “free pack” is just a counter on your Profile you can exchange to any of our current or future packs. There are a few in our Special section which can’t be bought but can be acquired by using the “free pack” system by completing achievements and inviting new users for example. If you don’t need them you can just save your “free packs” and when we release a new pack next you can get it for free.

sojournstar
            Participant

[quote=”LBandy” post=4050]Kelemelan is indeed correct. The “free pack” is just a counter on your Profile you can exchange to any of our current or future packs. There are a few in our Special section which can’t be bought but can be acquired by using the “free pack” system by completing achievements and inviting new users for example. If you don’t need them you can just save your “free packs” and when we release a new pack next you can get it for free.[/quote]

Sorry Bandy, I did not quite understand what you said…

but about those challenges, that part of my question was not addressed by yourself or Greg, sure would like to see more. I am guessing there are more than me here, that can not gain, or have access to these “apps” like googles, we stay clear of stuff like that personally.

LBandy
              Keymaster

Sorry I thought you were asking after buying all Season #1 and Season #2 packs what you can use your free pack to exchange for.

As for the challenges, we stopped as we saw a decreasing number of participants. We have plenty of people using the software but only a handful of them are participating in such activities, which is understandable. We should come up with a way to organize this in a meaningful way and we can get things rolling. I’m open for ideas for sure. 🙂

Ashesnei
                Participant

LBandy wrote: We have plenty of people using the software but only a handful of them are participating in such activities, which is understandable.

Don’t know, if I can make good stuff, but I’m looking for an inexpensiv Photoshop on ebay and than I’ll try. Maybe it can get useful for us….or maybe not 😛 . We’ll see. 😉

Kelemelan
                  Participant

Free stuff like GIMP, Inkscape or Krita work fine for me but my guess is if you’re used to Photoshop you’ll want to keep using it. 🙂

Ashesnei
                    Participant

Ok, I’ll try these.

sojournstar
                      Participant
                        Ashesnei
                        Participant

Hm, don’t have the right hardware. My tablet isn’t compatible with Gimp or other good software…..It’s Alcatel 🙁 . Maybe later.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.