Forums ePic Character Generator Chit Chat General feedback bought pack but won’t oad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dst62
    Participant

i bought a pack but when i run epic it won’t load. why is that?

LBandy
      Keymaster

Hello,

Have you logged in to your account? Press Login in the main menu, enter your login details you’ve used on the site and press the Login button. It should download the pack automatically and you should be able to use it.

Please let us know if you need any more help.

dst62
        Participant

realized after i sent this message i wasn’t logging into my account but the free one. Got one more quesrtion. Once i make a character with the card profile, how do i place info on the card?

greg
          Participant

Please use Settings / Export after You have selected the card profile to save the picture.

It will export only the card, cutting out the white space around it.
            Note: if You leave the background on “none” (first icon) , the program will export it with transparent background, and you can put your own card background behind it.

Now you have to use an outside program like Photoshop or Paint to write the text on this PNG picture.

Note 2: the card frame can be moved to position wherever you like it.

Kelemelan
            Participant

I’d suggest using Inkscape for the card-editing part.

Its vector graphics capabilities are fine where what you need to add is mainly text. 🙂

Plus ofc, it’s free. 😛

Adobe Illustrator would be a (non free) alternative.

I can think of several others but because of the scope of this list (card-editing). I’ll call it a day. 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.