Forums ePic Character Generator Chit Chat General feedback Board Game – I need art work

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    kagegibb
    Participant

This is a message for Sade.

I am developing a board game which I hope to launch on kickstarter later this year. If you look on kickstarter you will see that well marketed board games get great funding. My background is marketing and web design so I am confident.

I am artworking the board tiles and my collaborator is a prop maker so the miniatures will be great, Our problem is the art work for the game cards. I have bought some of your art work from rpgnow and it is fantastic. The problem is that there aren’t enough monsters. I need about 60.

Would you be interested in helping with this project. I need transparent pngs so I can put them on to the dungeon walls I’ve made. The attached file which uses one of your creatures shows the style I’m aiming for.

If you’d like to help, please PM me and I’ll give you the list of creatures. We can then agree if I buy the images from you now (I can’t afford too much at the moment) or if you get a percentage of the profits when I get funded. I really hope you can help.

Thanks

Attachments:
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.