caenissnow
Participant

[quote=”Fasoldgames” post=3046]I hope all goes well with your son, I can imagine this must be quite a stressful time for you. Luckily, doctors can do so much these days, and I’m thankful for that.

Anyway, looking forward to anything you can show of your muscled men pack :)[/quote]

Yeah… Everything with my son has been stressful. He doesn’t live at home any more, he got too violent and out of control, but every day is something new. He’s non-verbal low functioning autistic, with mental retardation, epilepsy and explosive aggressive behavior. He improved a lot since he’s been in a structured environment, but they have to keep two staff members watching him at all times. (He’s living in a group home for the last few years with five other disabled kids. Staff of nurses and therapists and neurologists all watching over him. He’s 18 now, and doing well.) My other two kids are in their 20s and normal, thankfully, but different marriage, so different dad. Ah, genetics. 😛

Anyway, yes, I’m gonna work on more barb stuff today. 😀 My daughter gave me a few ideas too. 🙂 She’s a commission artist. Eralynart. It’s kinda fun doing this stuff. 😀 Been a long time since I did much art.

[quote=”Kelemelan” post=3047]Well, I may be mistaken but as far as I recall, every major speaker in the forum except Caenis is on this side of the pond, Fasold, so that should be a *big* hint. 😉

And indeed, best of luck for everything, Caenis. :)[/quote]

Thanks! 🙂