Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Suggestions, Ideas Things Lacking in Seasons #1 and #2 that I’d Love to See in the Future Reply To: Things Lacking in Seasons #1 and #2 that I’d Love to See in the Future

daniel-arnold
Participant

On HeroMachine, it was easy to create characters from the rear perspective, but that’s because there’s far less detail in the drawings. Unless there’s some trick I don’t know about, the finished characters on the Generator would need hours of work to change their perspective from the front to the rear view, because there’s just so much detail. It’d be much easier to have the model from behind and work from there.

TheRedMage, I have tried using the Ork pack to create wolf men, but as close as I can get, they just don’t look right to me. I don’t want to knock your work because it looks good, but only #2 is close to looking like an actual wolf man, although I don’t think it’s close enough for me. The Donator Pack has a piece where an actual wolf man is carrying a female warrior, but I have yet to be able to recreate that wolf man elsewhere in the program.