Forums ePic Character Generator Technical Discussion Suggestions, Ideas Things Lacking in Seasons #1 and #2 that I’d Love to See in the Future Reply To: Things Lacking in Seasons #1 and #2 that I’d Love to See in the Future

daniel-arnold
Participant

While I can understand not being able to give away the 3D model, I still would like to be able to view the character models (complete with whatever clothes I give them) from behind. I do want to see how some of these clothes look from the back, plus it would give designs for scenes more options. For example, I can’t create any scene with a crowd in front of a stage because none of the character avatars would be looking at the stage, which would be unrealistic.

I do understand it may be too much work, though. Perhaps a “backside pack” would be a better idea?

Second thing is that I’d love to have more anthropomorphic options other than “cat people”. The main one I’d like to see are “wolf people”, because right now, if I wanted to create a werewolf, I couldn’t do it. I suppose I could always tweak the AnthroCat, but it doesn’t look right to me, and some pieces in the Donator Pack have depicted “wolf men”.