LBandy
Keymaster

You can edit your profile by either clicking your name, or visiting your Profile page and scrolling to the bottom. You can customize your display name, avatar, change what topics your are subscribed, etc…

As for the forum, the structure is the same (well, I cleaned up some of the topics and did a bit of reorganization as there were far too many categories), and the only difference is that now you see 15 of the latest topics instead of 8, and that the search function works much better. I’m missing the option to list topics under categories, but this is something still needs work and I’m aware of it. It’s a completely different system though so it doesn’t make sense to try and force things over this one which it isn’t supposed to be doing, but so far except the one thing in listing, everything should be pretty much the same.

Regarding e-mails, do you receive notifications when a new reply is posted? You can also search for “[email protected]” and add it to a whitelist if needed. I made several changes to increase deliverability, so hopefully no-one is going to miss out on future updates…