In March 2014, ePic Character Generator has been released, and since that time, it helped thousands of users creating their characters to visualize their role-playing sessions, illustrate their worlds and stories, and provide assets for their adventure, card, and board games.
To celebrate the 7th birthday of the software, we’re offering a 25% discount on all our packages for the next 7 days. What’s more, we wanted to thank everyone for showing support in the past years, and prepared a gift! We sent out a unique link in our Newsletter to everyone, which can be used to claim any of our packs for free! If you haven’t received your link, make sure to check your Spam folder, look at your Subscriptions panel in your Account details and make sure you are opted-in to receive news from us, and if all else fails, reach out by e-mail so we can see what might went wrong!
We are also happy to introduce the latest addition to our Season #3 collection. The Female Rider is the perfect character to display characters on mounts! Be it a horse, a snake, or a dino, we got you covered! We also shared some sneak-peeks on Discord in the last couple of weeks, so if you aren’t there already, make sure to jump in, and keep an eye on what’s coming. 😉
Check out the new pack in our store:
There have also been several fixes in the software recently. Thanks to everyone who kept on reporting issues, so eventually they could get fixed!
– The messages for Tutorial and Discord Achievements are now fixed
– Icon paging now works on sets
– Fixed button overlay that made parts of the General categories unclickable
– Fixed exporting colors on multi-select items
– Fixed an issue when loading characters with repositioned bases will incorrectly set the positions of items not being active in the save file
– Fixed background icons in the Season #3 Throne packages
We hope you like the new packs and join in our celebration by taking advantage of your free pack or jumping on the discounts to grab some of the packs you’ve been waiting for!