Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FentonGib
    Participant

Hi

I recently updated my PC and Laptop and both are now using 4K UHD screens. Since then I am unable to use your program – either the direct download or the Steam version – as both scale horribly and won’t fit on the screen.

The problem is obviously caused as 4K screens are usually set to magnify elements such as text by 150-250% for readability (so that all icons and text aren’t too small to read). Most programs I have that are new or patched cater for this 4k norm accordingly, but ECG does not.

Is there a upcoming patch for this or way to fix it? Otherwise this program is unusable as I have to manually switch my screen resolution to a non-4K resolution every time I want to use this program (and back again afterwards), which is aggravating.

Thanks

greg
      Participant

Moved to new topic.
        LBandy will reply you as soon as possible. 🙂

LBandy
        Keymaster

Hi FentonGib,

I’m sorry to hear you are having issues. Could you please post a screenshot so I can get a better idea on what’s going on? I don’t have access to a 4K screen unfortunately.

Thank you for your help!

LBandy
          Keymaster

I’ve uploaded a new version, which should fix this issue. Please let me know if you still can’t run the program correctly in full screen. Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.